FOR PERSPECTIVE STUDENTS
HOME > FOR PERSPECTIVE STUDENTS > FOR PERSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- 1. Domestic
- E-mail us
- 2. International
- Step 1. Apply to “Apply Online”
- Step 2. MI-AIR will create your Form I-20 for M-1 VISA,
and email you a copy of I-20 to confirm your information.
- Step 3. MI-AIR will contact student and take an interview to get a M-1 visa.
- Step 4. SEVIS FEE($260) must be paid at least three days before
your visa interview in Korea won by wire-transfer.
- Step 5. Take your Form I-20 and schedule Visa appointment with the U.S. Embassy
in your country.